Question: I was convicted of a DUI in Van Nuys and have to do community service. Can I do it anywhere?

Answer: No, you need to go through Van Nuys Court community service office to coordinate this. Did you have a DUI attorney handle your case? They should be able to help you out with this.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts