Question: I was charged with a misdemeanor Petty theft 484A in Airport Court. If you are able to get it reduced to an infraction, would I still have a criminal conviction?

Answer: No, a conviction for an infraction would not be on your criminal record. Criminal records generally refer to misdemeanor and felony convictions.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks