Question: I was arrested for DUI in Las Vegas, but live in Van Nuys. I know there is a court in Van Nuys. Can my case be moved over there? Can a DUI attorney in Van Nuys handle that?

Answer: Unfortunately, no. If you were arrested in Las Vegas for DUI, then you will have to go to the court listed on your citation. I would recommend contacting a DUI attorney in that area who may be able to handle some or all of the case without you having to drive out to Vegas for each hearing. Good luck.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA, Glendale, CA, Pasadena, CA, Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts