Question: I read about VC 14601…driving without a license, but my citation says VC 12500? Arrested in Encino, CA on it and need an attorney, but not sure exactly what the charge is.

Answer: A VC 12500 is driving without a license. A VC 14601 is driving while your license is suspended or revoked. Although similar, they are different driving charges, although they are most often both filed as misdemeanors. Call me at 818-336-1DUI to discuss the matter further. Your court will likely be Van Nuys, CA since you were arrested in Encino, CA. I am there often, and my office is between the two towns in Sherman Oaks, CA. Plus, as a Privately retained attorney, I can appear for you at court without you needing to attend. Call me to discuss further.

Phil Hache,

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.