Question: I have a San Fernando DUI conviction from years and years ago. Will there be any issue with me getting into Canada?

Answer: It is possible, particularly depending on how long ago your conviction was. There is a process you can go through to get a temporary permit to enter the country, or get rehabilitated status. You should contact a Canadian consulate in your area prior to going into Canada and inquire about those processes.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI, Criminal and Expungement matters throughout Courts in Southern California. Van Nuys DUI Attorney, San Fernando DUI Attorney, Burbank DUI Attorney, Glendale DUI Attorney, Pasadena DUI Attorney, Metro Los Angeles DUI Attorney, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks