Question: I have a DUI in Van Nuys, CA after being arrested in Encino for DUI. Question: Is there a difference between a court conviction and a guilty plea for DUI?

Answer: If a person enters a guilty plea, the court will then convict and sentence the person based on the guilty plea. Contact me at 818-336-1DUI if you have further questions about your DUI. It does not sound like you have spoken to an experienced DUI attorney about your case yet, and blindly entering a guilty plea can be a big mistake.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts