Question: I had a DUI from Van Nuys Court, then just got a Drunk in Public charge in San Fernando. What complications could I face if I violated my DUI probation?

Answer: Potentially you could look at jail time. But I would really need to know more about the cases to better assess the situation. It may be possible to avoid a probation violation if the Drunk in public charge gets dismissed through informal diversion, which is possible. Call me at 818-336-1DUI to discuss in more detail.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks