Question: I had a DUI from Van Nuys Court. Am I able to get it expunged? If so, can you help?

Answer: Yes, I can help you petition the court for an expungement. There are a few questions I would have to get answered. For instance, are you still on probation for that DUI (or any other offenses). Call me at your convenience to discuss in further detail. I have successfully expunged DUI’s in Van Nuys Court.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks