Question: I got a DUI somewhere around woodland hills. I think my court case is in Santa Clarita, but my immediate issue is with the DMV hearing and money is tight right now. What should I do?

Answer: I would advise consulting with an attorney(s) about your case in person. Many attorneys including myself, are willing to accept payment plans. I know money is tight, but it may end up being more costly in the long run not having an attorney to assist you in the DMV hearing and Court hearings.

There are a lot of things to do in defending yourself in a DUI criminal case and a DMV hearing. In regards to the DMV hearing, you will want to subpoena the maintenance and calibration records of the breath machines, as well as other discovery in order to build your defense. It is more detailed than what I could put on this post. Feel free to contact me if you want to speak about your case in more detail


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks