Question: I got a DUI in Woodland Hills and was convicted of 2nd DUI with lots of jail time…should have gotten an attorney I guess. Anyways,Do I need a lawyer who specialized in DUI to get a restricted license?

Answer: Sorry to hear about the outcome of your 2nd DUI case. Had you contacted me earlier, I may have been able to help you defend it. To answer your question, although a DUI attorney familiar with the DMV can help walk you through it, you don’t really need a DUi attorney just to get the IID restricted license. Check with the DMV about getting the IID restricted license after 90 days. Their website lists IID providers as well as other info regarding what you need to do to get the restricted license.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA, Glendale, CA, Pasadena, CA, Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts