Question: I got a 2nd DUI in Burbank Court. Can I get a restricted license?

Answer: In short yes. And there is a new law that is applicable to 2nd DUI offenders that allows them to get a work restricted license (for work purposes and alcohol school) after 3 months if they get an Interlock device installed on their car(s). An attorney can help you out with this and speak with you about it in more detail, or the mandatory action unit out of sacramento can assist you (although it may be tough to get through to them on the phone).

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks