Question: I am on probation for a DUI in San Fernando, CA. Still owe money. can I pay so I can join the marines?

Answer: You should consider paying off the fine, finishing any other terms of your probation, and petition the court for early termination of probation, then an expungement. An attorney can assist you with this. Call me at 818-336-1DUI if you want to discuss in further detail. I regularly handle DUI defense in San Fernando, CA and can handle the termination of probation and expungement process for you.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.