Question: I am charged for misdemeanor no drivers license VC 12500 in Los Angeles, Ca Metropolitan Court next month. I have valid out of state license???

Answer: Technically one is supposed to get a valid CA license once they move to California. Do you live in this state? If so, how long have you lived in CA for? What state is your car registered and insured? There are many potential defenses in these driving with no license cases, and I have had great success getting these misdemeanor charges reduced to infractions or dismissed throughout Los Angeles County. Call me at 818-336-1 DUI to discuss.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA, Glendale, CA, Pasadena, CA, Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts