Question: How reckless driving will effect my immigration?

Answer: Although I regularly handle reckless driving cases, and often I am able to get DUI charges reduced to reckless driving, I feel your question would best be answered by an Immigration attorney (I handle criminal defense, not immigration). Also, they will probably want to know whether you were convicted of a VC 23103 (a.k.a. dry reckless), or a VC 23103 per VC 23103.5 (a.k.a. wet reckless). That may effect the way they answer your question.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks