Question: How much will my theft charge in San Fernando Court cost me? Can I get it off my record even though I have been proven guilty?

Answer: You should hire a lawyer, and speak to him or her in more detail about your case. Unless you already had a trial or entered a guilty plea, then you are not yet proven guilty. It is possible to get the charges reduced or dismissed even if you personally feel you are guilty. What was the value of the bracelets? You can call me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss the case in further detail.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks