Question: How long will my probation period be for a VC 12500 Driving without a license in Metropolitan court Los Angeles, CA

Answer: That depends on your sentencing. I often can get VC 12500 driving without a license charges dismissed or reduced to an infraction, in which case there is no criminal conviction and no probation period.

Phil Hache,

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks, CA