Question: How long will a DUI conviction from Burbank, CA stay on my record?

Answer: To get your DUI expunged, you will first have to complete all the terms of your probation (ie. finish the alcohol course, pay fines, etc.). If your probation has already been terminated, then you may be eligible for expungement. Note that you can not have pending charges or be on probation for another offense. I have successfully expunged DUI’s for other clients and would be happy to assist you. Feel free to contact me at 818-336-1384 or through if you would like to discuss your situation in more detail.

Phil Hache

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks