Question: How long does theft stay on your record?

Answer: Are you referring to the “charge” or the “conviction?” If you want to get a conviction expunged, see my website for more info. I handle dismissals/expungements for all types of offenses and can handle the dismissal petition to the Van Nuys court for you. Feel free to call me at 818-336-1384.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts