Question: How do I know if there is a warrant for my arrest for not going to my Court date in San Fernando for DUI?

Anser: You or an attorney on your behalf should check in with the criminal clerk in the San Fernando Court to see if a warrant was issued. They can give you that information, then it can be dealt with accordingly if a warrant is in fact issued.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks