Question: How do I clear a twelve year old DUI misdemeanor off my record?

Answer: It may be possible to get the conviction for DUI expunged (ie. dismissed). You can view my website for more info on the process and call me if you would like assistance in handling it. Is the DUI conviction in Los Angeles? and if so, what Court in Los Angeles County? Van Nuys, San Fernando…etc? L

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.