Question: How can I get my sentencing date extended on a DUI in Burbank? I have a Burbank DUI attorney but he hasn't called me back

Answer: Have your DUI attorney advance the court date and request the extension. It may or may not be granted, but some judges may go along with it if there is good reason.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts