Question: How can I get a misdemeanor theft conviction expunged in the California? Petty Theft in Van Nuys, CA to be exact.

Answer: To get a misdemeanor theft conviction expunged, you basically have to petition the Van Nuys Court that you were convicted at. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss further. I have successfully gotten expungements granted in Van Nuys, CA.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts