Question: How can I get a DUI from San Fernando expunged from my record? Is it even possible to get a DUI expunged? Someone told me it used to be, but not anymore.

Answer: Yes, it is possible to get your DUI expunged. You need to have complied with all of the terms of your probation, which it sounds like you did. The process for getting an expungement is to petition the Court that you were convicted in. There is more specifics about expungements on my site that may be helpful to you. If you have further questions, feel free to call me at 818-336-1384. I handle expungements, including expungement of DUI’s.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts