Question: How can I get a DUI expunged? This is for a DUI in Los Angeles, San Fernando Court

Answers: It’s a process of petitioning the court that you were convicted in. Assuming you completed all the terms of your probation, you are not on probation for this conviction or another conviction, and have no pending charges, then you are eligible for expungement. As for costs, there is a filing fee which can vary depending on the county you were convicted in. There are many benefits to an expungement, particularly when it comes to employment and looking for jobs. You can go to the following link to my site which has more detailed information about expungements . I handle expungements and can assist you with yours if you would like. You can call me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss in further detail.

Phil Hache

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks