Question: DUI was reduced to wet reckless in Burbank, CA last year. How long do I have to wait to get a wet reckless expunged from my record?

Answer: You can not get a conviction dismissed / expunged while on probation. It may be possible to get your probation terminated early in order to follow that with a dismissal of your conviction (often referred to as an expungement). There are many benefits to a dismissal /expungement, as well as limitations. Check out my website for more information on expungements. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you are going to petition the court for early termination of probation and expungement, I would recommend hiring an attorney. I regularly handle matters in Burbank, CA and can handle this for you.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA, Glendale, CA, Pasadena, CA, Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts

1 Response

  1. Pete

    Dear Phil,
    Enjoyed talking with you about my son’s photo ticket
    Have a great afternoon,