Question: Do I have a probation officer if I am on an informal probation based on a DUI conviction in Los Angeles, CA?

Answer: If you are on informal probation in Los Angeles County, then you are not assigned a probation officer. You can refer to your sentencing memo for the terms of your informal probation.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.