Question Detail: I had a court date for PC 484 petty theft in Airport Court/LAX Court in Los Angeles, but didn’t get the notice in the mail until after the court date, so now I have a warrant. Is there a late fee? and how do I go about taking care of it?

Answer: You need to go to Airport court to try to get the warrant for the Petty Theft recalled and quashed. You can call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss further. In any event, I would recommend hiring an Criminal Defense attorney to handle this matter as well as your case.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.