Question: Can my DUI be removed from my record? I was convicted for a DUI in Van Nuys Court

answer: It is possible to file an expungement/ withdrawal and dismissal for DUI charges, and I have done so extremely successfully for clients. I would recommend having a DUI attorney handle it as granting of this is discretionary by the Judge. Also, my rates for handling expungements are very reasonable. Call me at 818-336-1384 and we can discuss it in more detail and I can give you a quote.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts