Question: Can I keep a DUI from going on my record? I was arrested for a DUI in Encino with my DUI Van Nuys court in October.

If you are convicted of a DUI, it is going to go on your record. A judge will not just “forgive you.” What you need is a DUI attorney who will analyze and defend your case. It is possible to have DUI charges dismissed or reduced to lesser charges. You can contact me through if you want to discuss the case in more detail. If you have not done so already, talk to an attorney about your case. I offer free initial consultations and payment plans and can be reached at 818-336-1DUI (1384).

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks