Question: CAn I get my DUI reduced to a DUI infraction. I am over 38 with no priors, and the case is in Van Nuys Court

Answer: Although it is possible to get your DUI charge dismissed or reduced to a lesser charge, if you get a DUI conviction, it will be a misdemeanor, assuming it was filed as a misdemeanor, and not a felony. Call me to discuss in further detail. I have had DUI charges dismissed and reduced in Van Nuys court.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks