Question: Can I get my DUI dismissed? I was pulled over in Encino. Charged with VC 23152(a) and VC 23152(b) in Van Nuys Court.

Answer: It is possible to get your DUI charges dismissed, but that will depend on the specifics of your case. I have had a lot of success getting DUI’s dismissed (see, but would need to speak to you in more detail to better assess your case. Additionally, I have gotten many DUI’s in Van Nuys Court dismissed. Call me at 818-336-1384 if you want to talk about your case.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks