Question: Can I get a copy of my DUI case in San Fernando, CA at my arraignment when I live in NV?

Answer: Assuming your case is filed, you should be able to get a copy of the discovery that is in the file. Contact me through if you want to discuss this in further detail. Also, keep in mind that if you hire a private DUI attorney to handle your case, and it is a misdemeanor, the DUI Attorney would likely be able to represent you in court without you having to fly all the way from NV to appear at it.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.