Question: Can I enlist in the military with a criminal record for a DUI?

Answer: I am not sure how the military operates with recruiting, but getting a misdemeanor DUI expunged may help. There is additional info about expungements on Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks