Question: Can a work release program ordered in San Bernardino County be completed in LA County?

Answer: Have your attorney request that the work release program be transferred to L.A. County. Often, Courts will permit a similar work release program in a different County.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks