Question: Can a DUI conviction from Van Nuys CA be taken off my record? What do I do and can a DUI attorney handle this without me?

Answer: In short, a DUI conviction can be dismissed from your record (ie. expunged) through the court that you were convicted in. In your case, Van Nuys CA. I can handle this for you. Although I would need to talk to you about your case in order to better handle the petition for dismissal, you would not need to appear in court personally.

Phil Hache,

DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks