Question: Am I able to get my license back after a DUI? I am 20 years old, and my DUI is in Burbank court

Answer: Since you were under 21 when you received the DUI, you would have to petition for what is called a “critical needs” license. I will be adding a section to my website that explains “critical needs” license in more detail. In the meantime, feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss how to go about getting the critical needs license. Also, you should consider hiring, or at least consulting with an attorney about your DUI case in Burbank. I handle DUI cases in Burbank Court, and can speak with you about your case as well if you would like.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks