how to restore my license after a DUI in los angeles ca

Question: its been five years since I received a DUI in San Fernando, CA. What are the steps to restoring my license in California, first offense DUI.
Answer: You need to show the dmv proof that you completed the required alcohol course and pay a reissuance fee. Normally you have to provide them with an sr-22 form as well, but if it has been over 3 years since your conviction, it may not be necessary. Call me at 818-336-1384 if you have additional questions.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer