How do I fight a DUI in Los Angeles

Question: I got a DUI in Tarzana, but my court is van nuys, CA. Does that make a difference? Can I move the court to downtown L.A.? How do I fight a DUI?
Answer: In short, you should hire a DUI Attorney to fight your DUI. You can not move your arraignment court date. But if you have a privately retained attorney to handle your DUI, and your DUI is a misdemeanor, then your attorney can likely handle it without you appearing in court. Call me to discuss further.