How can I have a drug charge dismissed?

Question: How can I have a burglary charge dismissed in Los Angeles, CA?
Answer: Contact a criminal defense attorney to handle your case. How to handle criminal and drug charges and get them dismissed is not something that can adequately be explained in a short post. Call me to discuss further.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.