getting job with criminal record

Question: How do I get a job if I have a criminal record from seven years ago?
Answer: I would recommend getting the conviction dismissed/expunged pursuant to PC 1203.4 (pending on your conviction). I handle expungements for felony and misdemeanors and can assist you with this. Feel free to contact me at 818-336-1384 to discuss further. Also, there is additional information about expungements on . Call me at your convenience. I am able to speak with you over the weekend if that is more convenient for you.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney