Question: Will pleading guilty to a DUI right away help lessen the consequences or reduce the charges? My case is in Burbank Court if that helps.

Answer: That is a bad idea in Burbank Court or any other court for that matter. What will make a difference is hiring a good DUI defense attorney that can investigate, work and fight your case! That is how you get the charges and/or penalties down. Walking in and blindly pleading guilty to charges is the worst thing to do. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss your case in more detail. I would be happy to answer any more specific questions you have about your charges.
Phil Hache
DUi & Criminal Defense Attorney