DUI Community Service but not in CA

Question: I have been ordered by Van Nuys, CA court to Complete 80 hours of community service. I moved to Massachusetts and was wondering, where i can do the Community service in Mass.?
Answer: You or your privately retained attorney will need to get the Court to approve signing up for community service in a state outside of Los Angeles county. Contact your attorney who handled your case to discuss further. If you didn’t have an attorney or you had a public defender, and your case is in or near L.A. County, call me to discuss further
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney