can I avoid a DUI conviction

Question: Is there a way out of DUI in Van Nuys ? What can I do to avoid getting convicted for DUI? I do not want such charge on my record.
Answer: Best thing to do is hire an experienced DUI attorney to defend you. There are so many variables to consider in a DUI case that until an attorney starts working the case one can only speculate to a certain extent. Although, based on an initial interview, I could give you an idea of the chances of a dismissal, and what I could do to increase those chances (revolving around forensic science and court procedure). Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss your case in more detail.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney