Am I eligible for a DUI to be expunged on my record?

Question: I was convicted of a DUI in 2009, my fees are paid in full and my probation is complete. Am I eligible for the DUI to be expunged from my record? How much does it cost and how long does it take?
Answer: If you have completed all the terms of your probation successfully and you are no longer on probation, then you are eligible to petition the court for a PC1203.4 dismissal. The fee can vary depending on what court you are in. For example, in Los Angeles County the filing fee is $120. I handle these for very affordable rates. You can check out for more information on the process. Also, the length of time from beginning to end on this process can vary depending on which court the conviction was in. Call me if you would like to discuss further.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer