DUI in Los Angeles but moving out of state

Question: I was convicted of a DUI in Los Angeles County, CA, but I am moving to NV and haven’t done my 3 month alcohol course. What can I do?
Answer: Have your DUI Attorney see if they can get your alcohol class transferred to NV. There will still be issues with the DMV, but that can be dealt with as well (and takes a longer conversation). Call me to discuss further.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer