2nd DUI reduced to lesser charge

Question: If I have a DUI in Los Angeles from 2008, and a second DUI in San Fernando, CA, can I get the 2nd DUI reduced? I had a .09 BAC on the 2nd DUI.
Answer: Yes, it is possible to have a 2nd offense DUI reduced to a lesser charge. I have been successful at getting 2nd DUI reduced to a lesser charge in similar circumstances where the BAC was a .09 in San Fernando Court. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss your case in more detail.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer