2nd DUI questions please help

I am from out of state and got a 2nd DUI in San Fernando, CA. If I don’t show up to court and leave the country, will I get extradited from Thailand? or what will happen if I try to return to California?

1 Response

  1. Answer: I would not recommend fleeing the country. It will be hanging over your head until you deal with it, and there would most likely be a warrant for your arrest that would pop up if and when you tried to enter the country. That being said, I don’t think they would extradite you from Thailand, but again, not recommended to flea the country and miss your court dates. Call me, although a 2nd DUI should be taken seriously, it is not something that you should make a life decision like fleeing the country. I can be reached at 818-336-1384 to discuss further.